Kampala Serena Hotel
Ideally located at the very heart of Kampala, the hotel stands amidst 7.2 acres of landscaped grounds and water gardens. An oasis of cool and green, encircled by the seven hills of Kampala, this 152-room world-class hotel is the focal point of national, regional, business, political and social life. The hotel is situated in central Kampala, 40 kilometers from Entebbe International Airport. Drawing its architectural inspiration from the abundance of Uganda’s lakes and rivers, the hotel has been created around a central water theme, which manifests itself both in the extensive water gardens and in the hand-carved panels and shimmering mosaics with which it is decorated.
Kampala Serena Hotel
The Kampala Serena Hotel is an oasis retreat in the heart of bustling Kampala
Inspirationally styled as a Kampala showcase for Ugandan art, this unique 5-star hotel offers; an international conference centre, a garden auditorium, a roof-top terrace, a rock-sculptured pool terrace, three restaurants, two bars and the Moorish palace of the ‘Maisha Mind Body and Spirit Spa’.
- Total Rooms: 140
- Total Suites: 12
- Complimentary High-Speed Internet
- Business Center
- Barber Shop
- Hair Salon
- Meetings & Events
- Fitness Center
- Swimming Pool(s)
- Wide selection of rooms and suites: all with AC, satellite TV, Wi-Fi and voice-mail
- Bambara Residents’ Lounge with Bedouin Terrace
- The Lakes, all-day brasserie
- The Mist, cocktail bar
- The Explorer, Italian bistro
- The Pearl of Africa, fine-dining experience
- The Sesse Pool Terrace bar and café
- Panoramic roof terrace for private cocktails and social events
- Garden auditorium
- Extensive swimming pool area with rock-built waterfall
- The Maisha Mind Body and Spirit Spa
- Running track in the grounds
- Hair and beauty salon
- International Conference Centre to seat 1,500
- VIP entrance, helipad, dedicated car park, full security
- Wide range of incentives options
- Business Centre, travel desk, taxi and limousine service
- Wedding planning service
- Gift Shop, news-stand and travel requisites kiosks
- Extra person charges may apply and vary depending on the hotel policy.
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Specials requests cannot be guaranteed.